[Plus] Moving Auto-Export Transactions Sheet in Google Drive

Just an FYI for anyone who likes to keep their Google Drive organised.

You can move the sheet “Monzo Transactions” created by the “Auto-export Transactions” feature of Monzo Plus to another folder if you wish without breaking the link. Seems like Monzo are using the ID of the spreadsheet rather than the path to the spreadsheet (nice!).

4 Likes

Thanks. Was wondering about that

Thumbs up, I’ve actually come searching for something else but stumbled into this post and it at least answers a question I had in my head to find the answer to at a later date.

Just signed up to plus, but stopped clicking through to allow monzo to access my Google drive, it said they could access all my spreadsheets. Do we know if monzo do look at all our files? It sounded dodgy :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, they won’t be looking at your files.They just need permission to post a single file to start with, plus re-posting it once any transaction changes occur to your Monzo Plus/Premium account.

1 Like

Thanks David. Have monzo confirmed this anywhere? Sorry to sound distrustful :slight_smile:

From the :horse:'s mouth (:monzo: app):

tl;dr - “We will never edit or delete any other documents in your Google Drive. We’ll only add transactions to ‘Monzo transactions’.”

Thanks so much David really helpful. Export complete!

1 Like