Random selection of transactions in google sheet

Hi,
I have just started using Monzo Plus. It automatically generates transactions from different bank accounts in a google sheet. Unfortunately, I just have a small subset of transactions over 2 years. There are some from 2019 from my other account and quite a few from Monzo for July 2020. I suspect that it might be having problems with date formats from my other account. maybe. I don’t think I have done anything wrong as the process is completely automatic. Anyone got any ideas please?
Thanks,
Andrew

The integration isn’t set up to bring in anything from any of your connected accounts so some of the data might be looking odd but as far as I’m aware, there’s 0 chance that any of the transactions aren’t from your monzo account.

OK that explains it, it is just Monzo data then. Is there anyway to get the data from my other account in there? I thought that was the whole point of it. Unless I can get the data from different accounts into one place I haven’t gained a lot.

No data from anywhere else, it can only do Monzo data.

And currently only Personal account data at that (although you can manually export Joint)

Perhaps someone could put it on the wishlist then please? As the data can be accessed from the app it just needs a report.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.