Monzo Plus - Auto exports not showing transactions after 29/09/21

Hi, I already cleared filter on date.

It seems there’s a missing chunk of transactions - the last two transactions are dated 29/09/2021 and 20/11/2021, in between are all missing.

Anyone encountered missing transactions bug.

Any help would be appreciated.

First off, I wouldn’t work with the raw data from Monzo. Always copy it to another sheet with IMPORTRANGE.

First thing I’d do is clear ALL filters, then refresh the page.

If that doesn’t work, make a note in the app on one of the missing transactions. This should force Monzo to send the data again.

1 Like

Does your sheet have enough rows?

This issue is persisting again for me over a year later

What issue are you having as your post/thread say different things?

If you are talking to me then my issue is that my spreadsheet that my transactions get auto exported to no longer updates with transactions. It just stopped doing it.

I contacted the Monzo team and they told me to turn off auto export and turn it back on again creating a new sheet which worked.

Now it has stopped working once again.

A year ago I and lots of other people in these forums experienced the same issue. Monzo took a long time to admit that the issue was happening until they finally fixed it.

This is very frustrating for me because I am paying for Monzo plus so that I can have this feature we monzos in app budgeting software is completely unfit for purpose.

This feature in my mind is the only edge that monzo has over starling and they don’t maintain it.

^^

Im not sure what you mean? monzo creates a read only sheet on my google drive and then I ref that sheet on another sheet in the same document to work out my balances. I have no control over the rows or columns on the sheet that is supposed to be updating.

Yes you do. At the bottom of either sheet, is there empty rows? If you hit the bottom, it won’t be able to add more data.

Or on your import sheet is there anything rogue below your data?

It’s good to keep this together though so if there is a Monzo problem it’s easier to track, not across multiple threads.