Please update your Mondo app

This week we’re changing payment processors. That means everyone needs to upgrade their app (to version 1.5.1) from the App Store before this evening (Thursday) in order to continue using their app. After that, top ups won’t work and we’ll encourage you in app to upgrade :slight_smile:

Apologies for the late notice—it was out of our control and we would have liked to give everyone more time to update! I guess that’s why they call it a beta :wink:

Hope that makes sense. If you’re a TestFlight user, please update to the App Store version today and then you can move back to TestFlight with the next update.

Shout if you have any questions of course :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Updated already as 1.5.1 was showing this morning :slight_smile:

Had no issues so far

iOS 10 iPhone 6

Hi all,

I updated to the latest app version this morning, and since then I’ve been unable to open the app!

I’ve tried turning my phone off and on multiple times with no luck. I’m not sure what else to try. If I delete the app can I reinstall and continue using it, or is there a special process to follow if I take that route?

I’m using an iPhone 6s on iOS 9.3.2

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

I’m also updated to the latest version of the App and I’m unable to open it now, it just crashes.

I’m using iOS 9.3.2 on an iPhone 6 Plus

Hi,

I updated the app and I can’t open it anymore.

It crashes every time I try to open it.

I tried to restart the device but the issues is still happening.

I have an iPhone 6s with iOS 9.3.2

However I can receive notifications for the payments.

me too - using 5S - downloaded the app, entered the email address then got the screen with “magic link open email button” - phone buzzes to indicate email has arrived - I then press the open email link and that takes me to my email screen starts dropping down the email on the list of my emails with the magic link from Mondo and then immediately disappears - not to junk , not to deleted just disappears can’t get any further - Ive switched phone on and off and downloaded the app three times with the same results - hmmmm

strange now working - got back to my registered email address page continued to magic link page , phone buzzed saying email had arrived , opened email and went straight through sign up process no problem

Odd. I’m on an iPhone 6 Plus, though on 9.2. Updated to Mondo 1.5.1 on Wednesday evening and have had no issues at all.

For anyone with crashes after updating, deleting and reinstalling the app should fix that. Sorry. We have a bug fix release waiting for Apple approval!

1 Like

Thanks @tristan that’s sorted it!

Out of interest, which PSP are you moving from and to? :slight_smile:

From Judopay, to Stripe :slight_smile:

Try deleting and reinstalling the app

1 Like