PIN reset video approved but no new pin provided

Hi so I previously reported my card stolen. This locked my account and my PIN was blocked. I have now received my new card and pressed the forgotten pin button. I provided identification and received a message saying that my identity had been confirmed. However when I re-enter the app I am met with the page that asks me to insert my PIN but I have not set a new one and my old one obviously does not work.

Any advice?

Thanks

So when asked to enter your PIN, did you try using the old PIN?

Because as far as I am aware, only you (not Monzo) can change your PIN, and it’s not blocked due to a card being stolen.

Once you have access to your account you can change your PIN then, if you want.

1 Like

Are you referring to the APP login PIN here? - this won’t have changed. Your card (and therefore card PIN) no longer works, but your Monzo APP PIN remains the same.

I think so? Its the first page that appear when i open the app. Even when i try and reset it i get no option to set a new one, the app simply asks for my pin again and its like im going around in circles…

That’s not your card pin, that is your phone pin.

I definitely was not my phones pin, luckily within the app just there it popped up with a screen showing the pin which disappeared after 20 seconds. Please mark as resolved.

1 Like