Payment notification emojis

Here I am, buying the Black Widow premier access on Disney+ when I get the following notification:

Ignore the fact that I am gloriously over budget, is this a Disney specific emoji set? I’ve never seen that combo before. Does anyone have any other examples of shop specific emojis?

2 Likes

Paging @Remi

4 Likes

Interesting combination of emoji. I’m not sure what the combination means, so I don’t understand if it’s relative to disney+ or not!

But thank you for the reminder this film is out so I can buy premier access too!

2 Likes

It looks like whoever chose that set of emojis are of the mindset that Disney+ is all…

Sparkly TV with Princes and Princesses.

:sparkles: :tv: :prince: :princess:

It should just be the same as Netflix (whatever emoji set that uses) in my opinion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But Disney princesses!

The sparkle is for the magic of Disney

1 Like

A perfect job for them!

Chief Monzo Transaction Notification Emoji UX Designer

Nah, they’d add a spoiler to all of your transactions so you can’t see them :smirk: :wink:

3 Likes

What, no :mouse: ?

2 Likes

Makes sense now! Thank you!

2 Likes

And no :european_castle:

1 Like

The new look notification would be:

:shopping_cart::potato::bread::cut_of_meat: £56.99 spent :pound::money_with_wings: at Tesco

:stop_sign: You are over your groceries budget :scream::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

You have spent £ 1.00 today

I have no idea if nesting spoiler tags will work

Edit: it does

2 Likes

Kind of, but it’s a bit broken. Depends where I tap. Sometimes reveals all, sometimes just one. Probably works with a mouse though.

4 Likes

You just need tiny fingers

I’m calling it a success

6 Likes

Those two sentences don’t usually go together.

2 Likes

Saw it in the IMAX on Wednesday eve.

Ovi a slightly less crazy MCU film… and def feels a bit weird timing-wise, but was very fun!

Kinetic as fuck is how I’d describe in three words.

2 Likes

Could be from when it first launched where it was just Disney movies and Princesses. Now though, much more content. Just made me smile a bit, thought it was quite cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.