Notification Emoji

Is there a way to hide emojis in notifications? Don’t know if it’s just me but I really hate them, just takes that clean/slick feel away that the rest of the brand and app has.

3 Likes

Monzo without emojis is like Champagne without the bubbles.

Just sayin.

11 Likes

Haha, whilst I like them I wouldn’t mind a toggle to hide them. 🤷

I really like them :blush:

1 Like

In my opinion, the emojis enhance the Monzo brand rather than taking away from it. To me Monzo is the new, refreshing and fun approach to banking, which I feel the emojis in notifications reflect.

3 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m sure most love them, would just be great to have the option to hide them

1 Like

No way of hiding them - I really like them myself but annoys me that pets at home is a dog!

I can change that to cat and dog if you want. :hot_coral_heart:
I am a cat person too.

2 Likes

Uh please don’t.

2 Likes

Meow? :cat:

You can’t be animal bias, so just include them all :rofl:

:monkey_face::monkey::gorilla::dog::dog2::poodle::wolf::fox_face::raccoon::cat::cat2::ox::cow::deer::zebra::unicorn::racehorse::horse::leopard::tiger2::tiger::lion::water_buffalo::cow2::pig::pig2::boar::pig_nose::ram::sheep::goat::dromedary_camel::camel::rabbit2::rabbit::hamster::rat::mouse2::mouse::hippopotamus::rhinoceros::elephant::giraffe::llama::chipmunk::hedgehog::bat::bear::koala::panda_face::kangaroo::badger::paw_prints::turkey::chicken::owl::swan::duck::eagle::dove::penguin::bird::hatched_chick::baby_chick::hatching_chick::rooster::peacock::parrot::frog::crocodile::turtle::lizard::snake::dragon_face::dragon::sauropod::t_rex::butterfly::snail::shell::octopus::shark::blowfish::tropical_fish::fish::dolphin::whale2::whale::bug::ant::honeybee::beetle::cricket::spider::scorpion::mosquito:

Might knock the transaction amount off the screen but who cares! ANIMALS!! :partying_face:

1 Like

You can only have 3 I think.

booo! :-1: :wink:

1 Like

I like the emoji, I miss them whenever I use Starling.

Don’t use Starling. Problem solved :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tell Monzo to hurry up and sort out a business account! :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t think I’d like them but I now prefer them to Starlings boring ones.

Getting :mask::grimacing: from visiting the dentist made me chuckle.

2 Likes

Same here! I wasn’t keen at all at first, but now I love them. Starling’s notifications are so boring.