Does anyone know if your due Monday payment on Friday will it be available any earlier due to bank holiday this Friday ?
Yes, it will be Thursday at 4pm
Are you sure as online Monzo are saying Friday 4pm
Friday is a bank holiday and BACS isn’t paid on a bank holiday
Where did they say that?
Hi sorry to jump in on this post I’m new and haven’t got a clue where to post yet, I’m due a payment on Tuesday as it’s a bank holiday Monday obviously I won’t get it at 4pm Monday, when will I be able to access it early?
hi Michelle, what makes you think its a bank holiday on Monday , not that it really matters these days of lockdown… next bank holiday after Friday 8th May is Monday 25th May as far as Im aware.
2020 Bank and Public Holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday 1 January
- New Year’s Holiday: Thursday 2 January (Scotland only)
- St Patrick’s Day: Tuesday 17 March (Northern Ireland only)
- Good Friday: Friday 10 April
- Easter Monday: Monday 13 April (England, Wales and Northern Ireland only)
- Early May bank holiday: Friday 8 May
- Spring bank holiday: Monday 25 May
- Battle of the Boyne (substitute day) : Monday 13 July (Northern Ireland only)
- Summer bank holiday : Monday 3 August (Scotland only)
- Summer bank holiday: Monday 31 August (England, Wales and Northern Ireland only)
- St Andrew’s Day: Monday 30 November (Scotland only)
- Christmas Day: Friday 25 December
- Boxing Day (substitute day): Monday 28 December
Thanks for getting back to me, oh dear my bad I was getting Friday mixed up with Monday!
All the days just seem to have melted in to one recently.
Thanks again for clearing that up for me.
Sorry to jump on the post but I am due to be paid from my employer Monday 25th - as it is a bank holiday when will my payment be available?
Friday at 4pm
If paid via BACS, Thursday @ 4pm?
(normally paid on 25th [bank holiday Monday] = actually paid on Friday 22nd = claim early at 4pm on Thursday 21st?)
Yes I believe you’re right .
You’re right. I thought they said Tuesday for some reason