Paid early revolut

Revolut email just now paid early feature :eyes: that’s a new feature no ones thought of

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

I had this with monzo this month where I could get paid a day early! Looks like the same thing ?

2 Likes

Exactly what monzo do now 🤦 other than its not automatic

3 Likes

Like 6-12 months too late :joy::joy::wink:

2 Likes

Which legacy bank do you think will come up with this new feature next :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not uncommon. Santander have been doing it for as long as I can remember. Certainly before Monzo ‘invented’ it.

6 Likes

It’s exactly the same thing

NatWest did it for long enough before they then killed or off, I recall always getting paid a day earlier with them

3 Likes

Natwest did this 15 years ago. Maybe they still do. HSBC did 20 years ago. Maybe they still do. Can we stop with the pretending that Monzo invented this and that others are copying it from Monzo? Monzo copied it themselves!

8 Likes

Monzo marketed it better.

5 Likes

NatWest killed it off it was either back end of last year or start of this, it’s recent ish from what I remember

3 Likes

I guess Monzo invented banking too, right :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

More likely Monzo will roll back on it than other banks will take it up imo.

100% they did, well on here anyway.

1 Like

when i was using revolut for my wages they always place a hold on it every week for three weeks straight until i got fed up and move my wages to monzo their excuse was it was for security checks they always release the same day

The only time I ever got paid early at a legacy bank was if I was to be paid on the Monday I could get it Saturday morning with RBS and that was only in the last 10 years never with anyone prior to that even with Abbey now Santander :joy:

2 Likes

Reinvented is fair.

Mobile first, real time balances and transaction notifications, digital KYC and greater customer control, transparency and security. Credit where credit’s due now.

1 Like

I remember Santander did it the day before at 10pm and still do i think. I reckon its going to be Halifax or Barclays that invent it next :slight_smile: