Paid early.....not for me

I suppose it depends on how the very first payment into an account is handled - shown as pending or just cleared on the day it is supposed to clear? I’m not sure if such a clearing rule applies but a few people have raised the same issue (no pending payment indication) where it has been their first ever payment into the account. So there is something going on in the background - now to find out!

If your company is big enough that someone on here may also work for them and be able to advise.

My company pay everyone on the last working day of the month but as the 31st falls this Saturday it will be tomorrow I get paid

Nothing pending as my old account is closed now, I used the switching service

How did you check? Sometimes companies say they use BACS on their payslips, but actually use FPS.

Bacs payment not in for me either, had weeks of payments to the Monzo account without any issues but this week nothing :rage:

If you have not been paid it is your companies payroll department that you need to speak to.

I got a feed item yesterday asking if I’d like my money early. I get paid by BACS and this is the first time I’ve had the feed item.

Must be rolling it out to more people now!

I get paid via Faster Payments rather than BACS, so I don’t see the greyed our item, just the notification when the money went in yesterday

andrew

Yes; it was rolled out to everyone last week (https://monzo.com/blog/2019/08/20/monzo-now-lets-you-get-paid-a-day-early-for-free).

So did you get paid today?

Hey, been meaning to update you works been crazy, yes I did get paid today so no issues with my company paying my salary into Monzo, I can only think it might be I get paid by faster payments but my pay slip says BACS either way I have been paid so all good :smile:

3 Likes

Are you on iOS or Android ?

Good to hear the first salary deposit landed in your account :tada:

To see if Monzo was told it was a BACS payment or a FP payment by your employer, run through these checks; First salary payment

1 Like

I’m on Android

It was faster payments after all that, not a Biggie least my money is still being payed in thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.