Original Bank Statement

Could you send me an original bank statement to my home address?

Message customer support. Search for ā€œcontactā€ in the help section of the app and click the ā€œchatā€ link.

2 Likes

Use Help in app:

1 Like

There is no ā€œchat usā€ link in my app. I have no access to any chatšŸ¤·

3 Likes

Monzo fails again.

What a joke.

7 Likes

Search ā€œcontactā€

They shouldnā€™t have to. Monzo shouldnā€™t be hiding the chat button!

8 Likes

@Dan5

In another thread, you wanted examples of where the removal of the chat function was causing problemsā€¦

7 Likes

Thank you - not sure why the link isnā€™t showing but Iā€™ll flag it with the team!

In the meantime if you still need help @Natabs please drop me a DM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Because Monzo openly admit they are hiding it for some users. Why are you pretending you are not sure why? :thinking:

Because if you look at the screenshots carefully youā€™ll see that both of them contain the text ā€œplease chat to usā€. On iOS thereā€™s a deeplink to the chat, and on Android it isnā€™t there.

It should be the same on both OSs and that help page should have a link to chat on there. Iā€™m not pretending anything :blush:

7 Likes

To be fair, I also noticed this but if the same article is being delivered data wise, the link isnā€™t going to hide itself. There must either have a been an article with no link at some point or a genuine data delivery error to this specific user.

I donā€™t in any way think you are involved in any such issue and youā€™re only trying to help, which is above and beyond which we can only thank you for. But Chat has been made harder to find, even more than most legacy banks, and itā€™s a pain point (not on you, but painful either way).

1 Like

Chat has definitely been made harder to find - and it is a pain point for some users. I agree.

However thereā€™s definitely a bug here, because it should appear the same for everybody AFAIK. Itā€™s likely an OS issue, but Iā€™ve flagged it with the team and when Iā€™ve got a definitive response Iā€™ll update you (although that might be a few weeks as Iā€™ve got some AL coming up and Iā€™m planning on being AFK :partying_face:)

3 Likes

Just checked my android app and the link seems to be there :sweat_smile:

Might be worth a quick reinstall @Natabs :crossed_fingers:

But searching for ā€œContactā€ in the help page will take you to a help article with a chat to us button :+1:

Thanks for taking a look at this @Dan5 :hot_coral_heart:

3 Likes

You deserve a break and Iā€™ve noticed some times youā€™ve become ā€˜the faceā€™ of Monzo and potentially the focus of some hate. Personally, I understand any business is made of individuals and you are clearly going above and beyond which is exceptional; I only hope Monzo notice.

From a personal perspective, it just seems that things arenā€™t changing for the better or always aligning with what Monzo is saying publicly. But Iā€™m here for the long haul, either way.

2 Likes

Cheers @nexusmaniac! If only I had an android device to check myself :thinking: Maybe an excuse to buy some new tech :wink:

4 Likes

I always feel the same way whenever I run into iOS issues :sweat_smile: would be incredibly helpful - but then Iā€™d have to own an Apple device :scream: (ha!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.