Not yet receive my card

(ZHANPENG LIM) #1

Hi, I already went through the waiting list 2 weeks ago but I haven’t got my card. I already sent my passport and face as verification too. Is it possible to help me fix this urgently because I need it for travelling by 17th July 2017. Thanks.

Then you need to contact Customer Operations so Monzo staff can help you. Monzo customers on the community can’t assist in this matter

(Rika Raybould) #3

Hey there,

Reach out to us on the in-app chat or at help@monzo.com. Let them know I sent you from the community and we should be able to resolve this in time for your travels! :+1:

(ZHANPENG LIM) #4

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

(laura gold) #5

i have not had any contact regarding the current account… do you know when i would be contacted?

(Hugh) #6

it depends. If you are an existing customer you will be invited to migrate in a few weeks, for new customers the sign up queue is expected to begin moving towards the end of November.

(laura gold) #7

i have been a customer since Nov last year

(Marta) #8

Then you will have to wait a lot less than new folks! I’m afraid that neither forum members or Monzo Staff can really predict when every existing prepaid user will be moved (I’m not trying to be snarky!). It’s pretty much ongoing process, but general indication is Monzo is trying to kill prepaid card asap, with hopes to get most customers, if not all of them, on debit cards by end of the year. :slight_smile:

(laura gold) #9

thank you guys! really appreciate the info, was worried i had missed it.

(Marta) #10

I apparently missed a blog post, just noticed it. This one has the freshest info about rollout: