No response on chat

I don’t think it happens often but people have mentioned it.

2 Likes

Which seems perfectly reasonable. Nobody should have to listen to abuse

2 Likes

Send an urgent twitter message. They are pretty responsive normally on Twitter. Twitter DM

Thanks for all of your help in getting that sorted today @cwtch greatly appreciated! Thanks to everyone else for your suggestions! Glad to be part of a bank with a community!

4 Likes

If there’s anything else that we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to join in with the discussion :grin:
Hope you enjoy your Monzo experience!

hi I have been logged out my account which had money saved into it, I tried calling Monzo and emailing over a dozen times and it has been three days without a response. when banks see fraud the first thing they think off is fast action No on, NO ONE has helped my money could be long gone after Monzo sending me and email saying my account email has been change and me replying brefiely saying it WAS NOT ME. Please help me I need my avalability to my account and money

Hi @tfrey12 :wave:

Really sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately there’s not a lot I can do here (over the forums).

Are you able to log back into the app? If you’ve had an email saying that your email address has been changed, it’s best to email us at help@monzo.com so that we can take a further look into this for you.

ive emailed over 15 times as this is so serious and yet no reply in three days every time I call I get hung up on by and automated voice like the customer service for this bank is awful, I got logged out three days ago and no one from the team is helping. surely there is something, someone or another number I can call. I can’t log into the app like this is stressing me out and I need my account back

Depending on what’s happened this article may help you.

thank you it pretty much says they can message me once its sorted

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.