No more 'blue pill' containing sort code and account number

I used the pill a few times so I’ll miss it but I’m not mad about it going either.

Could you go a step further? For people with only one account remove the “Current Account” label and push up everything else. More space for transaction details.

1 Like

Although ill admit i did use it on occasion I think it does add to the cluttered feel. Its naturally easy to find if needed in account settings

Hi all,
You used to be able to drag the transaction list down half way and your account number and sort code would appear in blue up the top of the screen where the name of your account is. This no longer happens for me? Is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!

It was removed :slight_smile:

You can see your account details by tapping ‘account & overdraft’ under your card image :+1:

Do we know why?! It was such a great feature.

Why do this company always change the good things :joy:

Or by tapping ‘Current Account’ at the top (in iOS are any rate).

Oooo didn’t know that. Just checked on Android…

It says Personal Account at the top for me (perhaps because I have a joint too?) but tapping it sadly doesn’t do anything :slightly_frowning_face:

Don’t tell the parity warriors :joy:

1 Like

Just tried on my Personal & Joint account (Android) and it doesn’t work like it does on iOS. Outrageous :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

In fact, I’ve never noticed this, but tapping on ‘Personal Account’ or ‘Joint Account’ when the feed is in the default/middle position scrolls the feed to the bottom/lower position. So if you’re feed is at the top and taking up all the screen, you don’t need to drag it down again, just tap on the title and :boom: - feed-to-the-bottom. Nice! :+1:

#everycloud

1 Like

Oh yeah so it does! Stick that in your pipe iOS users :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought it was a bit ugly to start with but I miss it now it’s gone.

I hope, though, that it’ll be part of some small tidying up: for example I think there’s much more utility in the balance rather than the words “current account” when you scroll down to see transactions. Indeed, if that figure updated depending on where you were in the feed that might help solve another problem

2 Likes

That’s a very good idea. Make the maximum feed display the normal default position (no more full screen feed) and dynamically update the account value as you scroll down from the latest transaction to display what the account balance was at any transaction point. Get’s my vote :+1:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.