No live chat

I have it, on Android

1 Like

“I CAN’T FIND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR” not there for me, on :android:

61hOVq4utaL.AC_SX355

A/B testing. Am I A or B…

1 Like

God knows then :sweat_smile: I heard that we were over with all the testing of the chat button.

Perhaps we’re within a test, that’s within a test, that’s within a test, with parity issues sprinkled ontop :exploding_head: :laughing:

1 Like

Inception!

I’ll wait until this week’s Testflight until I ring the Parity bell :rofl:

2 Likes

Just saying… I get it on latest iOS testflight.

It’s not an A/B test, it’s a phased rollout now. I’ll try and find the proof and will edit it in…

ETA:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I did read that at the time but completely forgot about it.

I thought that was specifically the Fraud process, and not related to the “I can’t find what I’m looking for” option?

Yh it was Roma was talking specifically about the changes to fraud reporting. Nothing to do with this

This is a real nuisance… I can understand ‘nudging’ people to self-help first, but for things that don’t fit in the pigeon holes it has made in much harder to access the chat. I’ve just tried and none of my searches for ‘chat’ seemed to trigger anything. In the end it was ‘contact’ that did … Really not happy that I had to come search the forum for the magic password to gain access to support!

Rant over :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback Steve - if you’re happy to tell us, what was the issue you had that made you need to get in touch with the team?

Finding ways to avoid speaking to customers is the sort of thing I’d expect from HSBC or Barclays, yet they manage this better. Barclays has a big blue button “Call Us” button in the app that drops you through to someone who can help.

1 Like

Monzos telephone number is on the back of your card if you ever need it and aren’t online to Google it :slight_smile:

Mixed feedback so not sure :man_shrugging:

I love the way Barclays do it. It feels very fintech in its implementation, so somewhat surprising none of the fintech players do anything similar.

That call button auto-verifies you, since you already had to sign in to the app to access it, and it puts you through to a human who already knows who you are. It’s a truly fantastic experience, but few people seem to know it exists, which is a shame.

1 Like

Lloyds Banking Group accounts also use this, along with “My voice is my password”.

I can’t find this “I can’t find” button and it’s really annoying. I’m wasting a lot of time just to try to ask a simple question…

I’m on Android, just updated the app this morning.

What’s your simple question? There’s lots of knowledgeable folk on here who might be able to help instead :slight_smile:

Thanks for the willingness to help! Perhaps I should open a new thread for this, but it’s the following:

I’m trying to make a bank transfer but the app keeps telling me details don’t match. I know the bank details are correct (know the account holder, transferred before), but I also know the name is incorrect because it doesn’t fit the available space. I’m worried to proceed with the bank transfer for whatever reason, such as Monzo thinking it’s a fraud and blocking my card (as I saw some news recently…).

I want the assurance that these details not matching (which I don’t understand, as they didn’t show like that before) will not be a problem.

Ahhh this is the new system that all banks are putting in place to try and help stop people from becoming a victim of fraud.

As you said the names need to match but you can still proceed if you’re certain that the details are correct.

If you’re still wanting to err on the side of caution (which is a good thing) perhaps send a penny to test if they receive it? Then if they do, the persons details will already be saved so you can just tap on them to send the full amount without having to type the account details in again :slight_smile:

1 Like