New phone unable to get access to monzo account

hi all .i have new phone and have downloaded app and tried to sign in but no registration email is coming to my email addy . definitely the right address. can any one help /

It depends on your email provider, but generally, check your spam folder. If that’s no help try accessing your email via a desktop computer not your phone, this sometimes reveals emails that have become “stuck”.

If that doesn’t help, there have been a number of these kind of topics on here, do a search for your email provider and see if anyone else had the same problem.

We’re we not asked to say a sentence for a security access reasons

Sorry when I opened my account they asked me to say something which was soppost to be voice matched and all that how come I can’t find and oppition for this ??

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

The sign up part is verification, it isn’t voice matched.

Maybe this?

1 Like

It’s a selfie video from memory, and there is a small phrase you have to say, but I think that’s more to prove that it’s not been pre-recorded? It’s been a loooong time, but that is what I recall of the process.

Edit: I see @Dunsford has provided a screen shot saying the same thing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.