New Look Monzo / polish and finish - what next?

Oh. Ability to tag and note on all transactions. !!! The disparity here on iOS and Android is so odd and annoying.

3 Likes

Oh this is a good one. I’m on Android, but I miss the ability to see the original reference (but then add my own notes too).

2 Likes

Budgets. Like, real budgeting, not whatever is in the app at the moment. Bills pots and the coming “spending sorted” feature are steps in the right direction, but it needs to be so much more. You can’t make money work for anyone without this.

3 Likes

This is pretty close to what we’re thinking too. @bruno is currently writing a full proposal for how we do this. In fact, the original post in this thread is surprisingly close to what we’ve been thinking

11 Likes

Am-a-zing

:hot_coral_heart:

4 Likes

Some way to hide all budgeting features please. The “you gave xxx left to spend this month” in the home screen is quite annoying if you don’t use monzo for budgeting at all.

Some way to hide all budgeting features please. The “you gave xxx left to spend this month” in the home screen is quite annoying if you don’t use monzo for budgeting at all.

I agree with this. While I appreciate that budgeting is one of the marquee features of Monzo, for my wife and I (especially given that we have our own personal accounts both within and outside Monzo, as well as a joint account), it is just too simplistic.

It’s probably always going to be too difficult to build budgeting features to suit everyone’s lifestyle, but a way to hide them if you don’t use them would be very welcome.

3 Likes

This is probably worthwhile including here:

It probably goes hand in hand with being able to upload PDFs, too.

Basically this list! :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I’ve said elsewhere that shared tabs really need more explanation around them - and a nice breakdown so everyone knows what they’re getting and why.

(I’d also like a shared tab with myself!)

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more :wink:

Brilliant

• Reordering of pots / accounts
  • iOS pot transaction feed to bring in line with android (especially now bills pots are here)
  • monzo me for joint accounts
  • add notes and hashtags to outgoing bank transfers on iOS

:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

I’m keen for pots to become first class citizens with their own feed (same as the current account) and their own (easily accessed) statements.

3 Likes

What time is v3.0 being released on Android? Thanks.

I have it already, I downloaded it about 30 minutes ago, can’t seem to figure out what’s new yet though

1 Like

It may look like nothing is new - there is some stuff that will have to be “switched on” by Monzo I would imagine.

Sorting pots need to come… it really does… :thinking:

1 Like

OK, so I already had New Nav setup from Monzo Labs, I’ve just upgraded to v3.0, and I thought the New Nav was as standard as per this Version?, I’ve just gone into Monzo Labs, and manually removed New Nav, and it’s gone back to the Pulse graph???

Custom categories pleaseee.

Also to fix that weird fault with the feed just not showing some times or not updating for several minutes (or until you click out on back again to the feed)

1 Like