After some time to get used to Monzo 3.0 (aka the new layout), and reflecting on some of the feedback about what needs polish or finish, I thought it might be fun to have a quick poll to see what our priorities are!
- Improve speed of app (transactions show immediately, no lag)
- Better search / filter (including seeing transactions by merchant etc)
- Make timezones consistent
- Improve notes (bring iOS to Android parity, and fix Android so that you can see the original transaction reference in case you overwrite it in notes)
- Improved payments tab (including fixing contacts and pot-to-pot transfers)
- Showing your running balance
- Better budgeting (revisiting Summary to improve functionality and integrate it better into the new design)
- Something else (tell us below)
- A new way to go back in time on the feed (what lots of folk used to use the pulse graph for)
- make the back button consistent with normal behaviour (don’t dump you out of the app!)
- Fix inconsistency where some screens have the old navy blue header and others don’t.
Usual caveats apply: this isn’t a Monzo sponsored poll so the team might well see it but won’t necessarily do what we want them to do. Or they might have ingenuous ways of fixing several at once in a way we haven’t envisaged! (In any event, we know that they are probably going to take budgeting next…)
Finally, I’ve tried to keep this to a fairly short list and one that’s related to the new layout. So apologies if your idea hadn’t made it. If that’s the case hit “something else” and mention it below.
Oh, and five votes only! I’ve done that to get a sense of top issues. Otherwise I would have probably voted for everything!
Poll closes at the end of the month. Go!