New Card Delivery Time

I paid the initial top up of £100 on Monday 23rd at 3pm and it came the next day at 11am, was extremely impressed with the delivery time. I found a golden ticket on Twitter also allowing me to skip the queue,

2 Likes

I ordered my card at 3pm on Friday 12th of May and it arrived at 11am on Saturday 13th of May. Couldn’t believe it!

4 Likes

@Hayden Can you please drop Alex your activation time and monzo user number (it’s at the bottom of settings page) in this topic:

And welcome! :smiley: :tada:

1 Like

Hey I have just signed up go Monzo as I am leaving for Canada on Friday, going to see how it is abroad.

I have left it late but I have made my deposit in a desperate hope it comes tomorrow as my flight is on Friday morning!

Anyone have experience of it coming the next day to lower my blood pressure?

Also quite excited by how this works!

Thanks!

The card’s sent 1st class so hopefully you’ll get it in time :slight_smile:

There’s more details (& caveats) in this blog -

About 93% of First Class post is delivered the next day with the remainder generally arriving the day after. A small number of letters take up to five days. If you order a card and it doesn’t arrive within this timeframe, let us know and we’ll send you a replacement.

1 Like

Hi @manug14
Chances are in your favour! If you live in London, you can ask support (twitter DM or email help@monzo.com) about popping over to their offices to pick up card - if you don’t get it in tomorrow’s mail. :eyes:

I’m so happy to see sudden onboard users, it’s just a confirmation how convincing Monzo as a product is. :smiley: Just remember that backup card is strongly advised, as Monzo is still in beta. Here’s even Canadian Wiki for you and once you are back, we’d appreciate some feedback about your trip in this Monzo in Canada discussion. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have plenty of cards that could work but was looking for a good exchange rate (not easy with the £ the way it is!)

Will be sure to let you all know how I get on.

I do live in London so may pop by just in case!

2 Likes

I applied for my card on the Sunday, due to a small cashflow issue couldn’t top it up until the Monday lunchtime, my card arrived first thing Tuesday morning.
I was very impressed !

As with some other posters on here I applied via a link on MoneySavingExpert so jumped the waiting list

2 Likes

Hi good day I would like to no hw long the card take to come when u make a order for it?

Hi, I’ve moved your post here, as you’ll find the answer to your question earlier in the thread. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Dismayed to see that delivery could be as much as 1 to 3 weeks!

I registered on 4 Aug - nothing yet so now into the second week and hope that the admin is improving.

It should be 1 to 3 days. Not sure where you saw 1 to 3 weeks?

Today is the 4th August :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bob
Senior moment I’m afraid. I actually registered on 28 July and it was on a Monzo community post that I saw the 1 to 3 weeks mentioned by another new client.
apologies

Tony2

1 Like

Have you already topped up £100 and now waiting for your card to arrive? If so email support at: help@monzo.com with your details and they should be able to help you out.

I think the 1 to 3 week wait was for the queue to top up?

1-3 weeks is waiting time in the queue, before you top up £100, but this can be skipped with golden ticket. Monzo definitely wouldn’t have us waiting 2 weeks for card! :smiley:

Once top up is complete, card should be with you within 2-3 days for most areas, if you’ve been waiting a week, then most likely there was a problem somewhere along the line. :wink: As @BobT said, only option is to email help@monzo.com and they’ll do their best to figure out where your card is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve ordered my monzo card this afternoon via the golden ticket so it’s now on its way. I’ve uploaded the £100 etc. However, I urgently need it by 9am Wednesday morning as I leave to travel Asia. (This card was a last minute recommendation) please can you tell me if it’s going to arrive in time or if there is anything you can do to speed up getting it to me by tomorrow please?! [@monzo mention removed by @alexs]

If you loaded the £100 before 3.30pm today there’s a good chance you’ll receive your card in the post either tomorrow or Wednesday, however you’re at the mercy of Royal Mail and the remoteness of your letterbox.
Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi Carol,

The card’s are sent 1st class so hopefully, yours will arrive tomorrow.

Since your card is already on it’s way, the only way to pick it up sooner would be to collect it from Monzo’s office.

If that won’t work for you, I’d recommend messaging the support team by emailing help@monzo.com.

I’ve removed the @monzo mention from your post, as it would have sent a notification to every member of the team in this community, many of whom aren’t part of the support team.

I’ve also moved your post here, in case the earlier advice that’s been posted here is of any use & to keep all of the information about this type of situation in one place, to make them easy for other users to find. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

@alexs I ordered around 5:00pm so may not arrive tomorrow :frowning:

Is there anyway of pushing this out tomorrow please rather than Wednesday
please?

If not is there a way to transfer the money back to my bank account from
Wednesday to use on my travels without the card please?

I got mine today, when they said I would, but you should also give it a day or two like any post office delivery. My app said let them know if it doesn’t turn up after a few days.