More Beautiful Direct Debits in Your Monzo Account

No logo for Homeserve …

If I have two direct debits set up to American Express as I have two cards, how do I know which one is which if I want to cancel one?

7 Likes

This looks awesome! One thing I have noticed, my MoneyBox Direct Debit is showing as PureGym in the list - not sure if anyone else has this?

Sorry about this! I will try and get this sorted out ASAP.

EDIT: This should now be fixed.

2 Likes

Still no reference numbers for payments either. I don’t really understand why Monzo focus on things like this, instead of getting the basics in place first.

2 Likes

I have similar but Barclaycard. May be covered as part of the work mentioned above.

Any sneak peeks? Will it cover the ability to show references?

3 Likes

The individual transaction feed shows your reference at the bottom below the name of the merchant but I would have thought it should be in the DD page too? Perhaps above last payment date?

2 Likes

I see a payment reference as the note but no specific direct debit ID

Edit: on Android

I find it interesting that eBay wasn’t beautified…

Apart from eBay, my other 3 dds are beautified.

(PayPal, Barclaycard & EE)

Well O2 is the only one showing for me so far but a good start and a move in the right direction.

4 out of 15 beautified

All of mine were beautified - Andrews & Arnold, Capital One, PayPal, Virgin Media & Mobile. :+1:t2:

The detail view still shows the old legacy data though, not sure if that’s intentional.

Virgin Media is not yet beautified but the other 10 or so I have look wonderful now.

1 Like

I have a Bulb direct debit, and it looks good now :slight_smile:

They hide it away, but if you want to change to a direct debit, you can visit this page:
https://my.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payment-details/edit-direct-debit

You can change to a debit card payment by visiting this page:
https://my.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payment-details/edit-debit-card

1 Like

They’ve done this, rather than other stuff on Direct Debits because this is server-side and therefore a different team, whereas other stuff is presumably reliant on the iOS/Android teams to create the new user interface

1 Like

5 out of 9 so not a bad start!

Brighton Council
Outfox the Market
Birmingham Midshires
Southern Water

All outstanding. I was surprised by Southern Water!

This, please!! :pray:

I’ve three o2 direct debits, two of them already expired contracts which I would like to cancel and have removed from that screen.

Got the same problem with DVLA taxing 2 cars. Hope this gets fixed soon :thinking:

Edit: Could be useful if we could manually enter our own names for direct debit?

1 Like