Monzo Plus - here's what's coming next!

Thanks, I didn’t know they are dropping the interest, anyway lloyds offers 1% for “free”, monzo costs 6£/month

1 Like

You can get a minimum of 1.14% via Monzo’s Savings Pots without having to pay anything at all

1 Like

No you’re not. At the moment the feature selections aren’t adjustable.

1 Like

I do but I cannot move my emergency fund to Monzo because it’s not an instant access account so I’m using the saving pot only for my credit card spending.

Thanks for the info

1 Like

@BritishLibrary Yes:

I’ll sign up the second there is mobile phone insurance!

2 Likes

It seems like contents insurance is available now. Anyone know the limit of the insurance for each item is?

I don’t have access to anything yet (other than the base offerings like Plus card, custom monzo.me, events) - are additional offers arriving in your Manage Monzo Plus page?

I’m not seeing it :man_shrugging:t2:

For people who do not currently have Plus:

I believe existing members will be able to add on things in the near future.

Screenshot_20190725-092636

3 Likes

Seems like it might be a trial for a small number of users or it is only available to new Plus customers :frowning:

No option for me (:android: v2.57.0):

Hold on, that’s the signup flow right?

Pretty much. A few screens excluded. Think this is the flow for owning your own home.

I presume it’s for only when you’re signing up. For example, I don’t have Travel Insurance/Travel Money add-on’s and I can’t see them either when I try to ‘Manage’ Monzo Plus.

If you go to the Monzo Plus page on your mobile and select ‘Get Monzo Plus’ it’ll redirect you to the app and for some reason you can start the sign up process again and you can see ‘Contents Insurance’ as an option.

It’s interesting that the Monzo Plus page still says it’s Coming 2019

I’ve done this on iOS.

Oh yeah, I’m not sure you’re able to add-on if an existing customer at the moment?

I haven’t got Monzo Plus at the moment.

Last I heard it was still being worked on although it wasn’t explicitly mentioned in the Q3 update. Thought it had been surprised dropped for a minute.

Hopefully I can add it soon, id like to ditch Lloyds and do this via Plus, £10 a month is pretty dam good for what you get compared to Lloyds :exploding_head:

It’s not there yet for me on iOS 12.4 , 2.5.7.0. I am plustomers