Update on Monzo Plus investor cards!

Hey folks :wave: So many of you have been asking for Monzo Plus Investor cards, and so I’m very happy to let you know that we’ve just received some prototypes!

They’re not available yet, but we’re hoping to get them out before the end of Q3 :crossed_fingers:

63 Likes

Looks good with no card number on the front :wink:

20 Likes

Don’t like it. It’s very meh

5 Likes

Not a fan of the investor font (never have been)… also why not have “investor” underneath Monzo?

I agree though, shove the numbers on the back please…

4 Likes

I think this would be a great opportunity to re-design the card.

I mean, you can’t even see the plus bit on my card (midnight blue) so why not maybe put a cross on instead, not as font but part of the overall design.

Thanks

3 Likes

I like what I am seeing :smiley:

2 Likes

Now this is not the greatest images but just a quick mockup in preview lol

However, I’d like the investor wording to be under “monzo” as well, like @harryru said above :point_up_2:t2:.
To me it makes the card seem less congested on the top line :man_shrugging:t2:

I would also really like the card number to not be on the front (like I said before) so it’ll be like the metal cards that have been shown off, a much cleaner look for the card :ok_hand:t2:

cards-1.png

22 Likes

Hmm. Not bad.

Metal card would be :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

:monzo: have said that they have them coming by the end of the summer hopefully :smiley:

ps. welcome by the way :blush:

10 Likes

This ^

Yup!

Has to be at the top so it pokes out of your wallet :wink:

1 Like

Looks great! One thing though - the alignment of the Monzo logo looks a little weird?

Might just be the angle of the photo, but it just doesn’t seem like the gap between the edge of the card and the top of the logo is the same as between the edge of the card and the side of it - it looks like it just needs a nudge ever so slightly to the left…

Also I have to say numbers printed on the back (like the new Starling cards) looks cheap and fades over time. Having numbers embossed on the front is much more robust and also just looks nicer imo.

Anyway - can’t wait to get my hands on one! I’m sure the final version will be great :smiley:

1 Like

I think the key word here is Prototype

These aren’t finalised.

2 Likes

Metal investor cards pls.

7 Likes

One can only hope :upside_down_face:

But then this will add to the “reveal” that you’re an investor as well :rofl:

You pull your wallet out -

Random person: ohh look they’re a plustomer

You: Hold my beer

pulls card out

Random person: They’re a “Plusvestor” ?!

wnv7r

12 Likes

Metal Plusvestor

22 Likes

Then we can call people with those cards MMIP Customers :rofl:
(monzo metal investor plus)

5 Likes

I must say the investor font is awful :eyes: :pensive:

1 Like