Monzo Plus - here's what's coming next!

Brushed metal coral cards.

14 Likes

Yes, please!!! :raised_hands:

Hi Christopher, we’ll be announcing the first Monzo Plus event soon - so stay tuned! And we’ve also got a big investor event on the way in the new few months. Keep an eye out for more information about that!

9 Likes

Hopefully not before those of us on the waiting list have had the chance to sign up :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t had the join option return. I would like to join on the 20th. When do you think it will return?

Hopefully on Monday (the 20th). We spent today running final tests on our connection with the travel insurance provider :tada:

2 Likes

One question… is it required to change the card? I personally don’t need to pile on the waste and since I’m not part of the group that’s so hyped about it, was wondering if we have to change to a new card

1 Like

No its optional :slight_smile:

Can I ask why you moved from Pluto to AXA?

2 Likes

Still waiting daily for my invite to go Plus.

My main bank account (the full switch hasn’t happened quite yet, plus will change that) doesn’t offer any ‘extras’ The travel/phone/gadget cover is desirable if the offer is good.

1 Like

Awesome. Just signed up and looking for to testing this (hopefully not too much of a wait - I’m impatient!).
Just did the energy switch which was seemless.

1 Like

Can I ask how long after the announcement you signed up?

No, you can keep your card. Once you sign up you will have a message in the feed to order the new one, just ignore it. :slight_smile:

Common questions seem to be regarding the waitlist. Can @jonas verify some statistics? How many have monzo plus, how many are left, the time frame on plans to take down the rest of the waitlist etc.
The more Info the better

4 Likes

Seconded!

2 Likes

I would like to know too about the waiting list but I think there doing the best they can with the list and the people wanting to go on. As well as peoples expectations.

1 Like

He has already given stats etc:

3 Likes

I realise that. That’s got to have changed quite a lot by now

It was only ~14 days ago! :laughing:

So according to what he said, last week / early this week 1,000 more got added. So I’m sure they’ll be analysing the data for those extra people as we speak.

What more information were you looking for? If it is statistics then they need to leave the 1,000 new people running for a while yet to get comprehensive data.

Then there is this topic, which is an update as well, and that was 2 days ago :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m not sure this advice is right. I waited until the ‘right’ day …during which my invitation to join Monzo Plus seems to have timed out/been revoked. Pretty irritated. COps have said all I can do is join the waitlist again and be patient. Pretty annoyed :confounded: