Monzo Plus - here's what's coming next!

Yes! We read all the feedback on the past threads, and shared the most popular ones in today’s blogpost. They are:

• Different types of insurance, such as breakdown cover or gadget and phone insurance
  • Better rates on Monzo products, like overdrafts, Savings Pots or deposit interest
  • Discounted access to subscriptions like Netflix, Amazon Prime or Spotify
  • Exclusive rewards, offers and cashback on spend or bills
  • Even more custom card types, including metal cards

You can use the suggestion box for anything you’d like to see as part of your Monzo Plus subscription, even if they’re already in this list :blush:

16 Likes

That’s right!

1 Like

Apple Music would be great! :pray:
I hope other services like Audible, Centr, Medium, Headspace and others will be taken in consideration. :slight_smile:
Cashback on bills/direct debits would definitely push people go Full Monzo.

10 Likes

Just posted this in the suggestion field :slight_smile:

“I have been seeing a lot of people talking about discount with service X or service Y, would it be easier to just offer a cash-back on service group “X” ie: Music streaming or Streaming services. So no matter what streaming service one uses they can still benefit from the Monzo Plus “rewards”

2 Likes

Woo balance interest and mobile phone insurance and JFC discount. Count me in :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Screenshot_20190515-184523__01

What if we’re not dragging our heels and have been on the waitlist for a while?
As others have said, I’m hoping the offer will still be extended to those who were on the waitlist during the initial offer period but haven’t yet been invited.

13 Likes

^

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Yess :raised_hands:t3: Day after payday it is

1 Like

So this is good news. I had an invitation and I was patiently waiting until the 20th to sign up but I’ve just noticed my option to join has been removed… :open_mouth:

I only have the option to join the waitlist again, any idea why?

1 Like

The same has happened to me :frowning:

Sorry for the confusion! We’re in the middle of switching over to the new travel insurance with Axa. The option to sign up will come back once we’ve finished :+1:

(When we make changes to Monzo Plus in future, we shouldn’t have to disable signup; we’ll do it with “zero downtime”. It was just quicker for us to do it this way, this time round!)

7 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. Long days at Monzo HQ!

Give me access Monzo!! Much Love :heart_eyes:

Does this mean that after the 12 month minimum term is over, if I then decided to add travel insurance, I could just add it for 1 month for a holiday and then remove it again?

3 Likes

I did apply for it but still don’t see invite
Join waiting list while ago .
Just quick question if you sign up it is Mandatory to change your card? . I kind of like it my Coral Investor Card.

@interfece No it’s not required :slight_smile: You can just keep your current card but at the moment you don’t get the custom app icon with the plus styling.

You just don’t complete the card order stage :ok_hand:t2:

7 posts were split to a new topic: Joint account parity (split from Monzo Plus thread)

I’m really hoping mobile phone insurance comes in at £6 as @jonas said here:

• Mobile phone insurance
    Cover for whatever happens to your phone (loss, damage, theft, accidental damage, a drop in the swimming pool etc). Only £6 a month to insure an iPhone X/Pixel 3 - half the price of buying the same insurance online. UK based repairs, and same day replacements.
4 Likes

Is there any possibility of incentive/discount for those that would have the personal and joint account as plus ones?