Monzo Plus - here's what's coming next!

Is it possible to change monthly payment date to align with other bills? Already got Monzo Plus

1 Like

It would be good to know when you will open it up to more people! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve heard that it’s not possible atm, really hope they make this possible

1 Like

It’s not possible yet. I too need this so as a temporary solution I’ve put the full years amount into a pot and scheduled the £3 withdrawal on the day before each payment is taken.

Hope they implement this soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Sheri Since the travel insurance has changed now. Is it possible to change mine from the current one to the one AXA offers ? Because family travel insurance is a much more appealing option

3 Likes

At the moment, we’re inviting people to join Monzo Plus gradually, to make sure everything works as it should and to allow us to collect and respond to your feedback. We’re aiming to get through the waitlist in the coming weeks - and then take it down completely by the end of the quarter! Thanks for bearing with us.

And yes, you’ll be invited to get Monzo Plus in the order you joined the waitlist! :blush:

If you’ve joined the waitlist, you’ll get the early bird pricing of £3 per month, for your first 12 months. Once you get your invitation, you can wait until the right day in the month to sign up :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey Owain! We’ll soon be in touch about switching you over to AXA, free of charge.

4 Likes

Perfect! Hopefully it’ll be soon as I’m travelling soon :joy:

Not just yet, Ben - but you can suggest it :bulb:

(It’s at the bottom of the page :eyes:)

Metal Cards!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

10 Likes

Corrected that for you :wink: :laughing:

15 Likes

Ahhh who knows! I wouldn’t exclude anything. :slight_smile:

Question: Will my £3 membership go up to £6 after 12 months?

Metal card as part of the core offering definetly makes that more appealing to me. Plus for joint account is what I really desire, and Overdraft etc for joint accounts

In that article they do mention investor cards so it would make sense to offer these in metal too, but yeah we shall see :crossed_fingers:

Unless @Sheri can confirm… :eyes:

Happy with the plan, I do wish the rewards were in the core features but we will see what it’s offered.

See the above post, seems from this it will be only for the first 12 months at £3 per month

https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-plus-heres-whats-coming-next/67458/27?u=ar2018

1 Like

Hi @Sheri, should I assume that after 12 months my monthly membership for the core features will be £6, right?

I’ve seen a lot of the stuff on this thread in the “What would you like to see next” thread - is all that stuff still being collated then, or is the suggestion box now the place to go?

Yes I would assume. This is a high probability

1 Like

Discount on my Prime and Spotify subscriptions sounds great. :heart_eyes:

18 Likes