Some big changes this evening as I change focus a little bit, having discussed with friends I worked out if I bought some things forward (work that was planned as part of beta 2) then it would make other things go a lot quicker!
As such I’ve transitioned all transactions to a new system which allows for caching, easier refreshing, and most importantly live updates of UI when you make changes!
- Introduced drag and drop image/attachment upload on a single transaction
- Allow users to delete attachments
- Speed increase to transaction list view
- Support all currencies in all places (meaning support for non-GBP accounts)
- Fixed issue where help messages didn’t marry up with actual checks (causing confusion)
Might not sound a lot, but under the hood a lot has changed and it should make further changes much easier!
Also big thanks to the couple of alpha testers who have been looking at the “read only” build and reporting issues! Will be contacting more people soon enough!
Update 6th July
- Added support for keyboard shortcuts throughout login flow (Copy, Paste, Select, etc)
- Basic account switching functionality without needing to reboot the application
- Use cached transactions to speed up initial launch, only waiting for newer transactions before showing
- Modifications to Keychain means fewer requests to unlock your keychain (prevents about 5 alerts on startup)
Refresh and account switching work is still pretty basic and will evolve through the next few betas to make it quicker and more reliable!