Monzo CA linked with PayPal

Hey

Just tried to link the Monzo CA with Paypal
I can confirm this doesn’t work… see attached:

Worked for me the other day, had to do it on desktop though the mobile website and app weren’t having any of it

1 Like

Mine worked okay -

1 Like

Strange - I tried it on the desktop.
Ok - I’ll try again

Thanks

Same here. I added via PC if that helps.

1 Like

there was a text from Monzo earlier saying they currently had issues with payments, that may be the reason

ok - just tried a different browser / machine… still no go. But at least i know you guys have it working.

D

2 Likes

Here’s the team’s comment on that -

Thanks Alexs

Just tried a couple of times - Its a no go for me… which makes it frustrating when others can.

No problem for me either :thinking: (and it was via mobile)

1 Like

My PayPal is linked to my current account. Do you get any other information?

1 Like

My PayPal is linked and approved I also got that £1 paypal authorisation code thing as well and refund next day.

1 Like

Mines added to PayPal and received many faster payments into my Monzo account.

1 Like

Had no issues at all. Double check the address on your PayPal account.

1 Like

Hey all

I have my account added to Paypal and I am just waiting for PP to deposit a penny in my account. Does anyone know how long this takes as I added the account yesterday and it hasn’t come in yet.

Typically- it came through about 2 minutes after this!

2 Likes

I received an email (2nd) today that PayPal wasn’t able to take money form my PayPal Credit account to pay for the monthly repayment… It only started happening when I changed my bank account details to Monzo…

I’ve already contacted PayPal to ask them for more details… Anyone else facing the same problem?

mine is linked to my monzo card and account no problems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.