Merchant Data Corrections

(Alex Mayo) #1050

That’s a good point. I personally think it should go under the vending machine name such as ‘selecta’. Otherwise things can get very confusing! :laughing:

(Rachel Raybould) #1051

I can see both sides and I assume that’s why it changes a lot. If it has been put into the same merchant group too everything would change if they didn’t take out every vending machine one by one.

(Lancelot Payne) #1052

Personally having under PureGym or Pure Gym as it shows when you make a purchase it’s not an issue just the bouncing addresses can get a bit tediuous and annoying as there’s so many branches would be good to just group them all together as a whole and see what happens from there.

(Lancelot Payne) #1053

Oh let’s not start with Selecta lool that was an on going one it eventually got sorted just feel having it under the gym is easier in this case.

(Herp Derp) #1054

Now Uber Eats has gone back to Uber again, submitted and nothing.

We have been on about this for years and it is still not resolved, I’m not gonna bother wasting my time anymore on something that clearly has no priority within Monzo,

(Lancelot Payne) #1055

Another one were it would be nice to have the merchant icon updated as well as a logo I’ve submitted it so I’ll see what happens.

I was thinking something like this :hammer_and_wrench:.

(Rachel Raybould) #1056

Don’t think that one is in the right merchant group. Hopefully it will get moved for you.

(Lancelot Payne) #1057

Hopefully so I’ve submitted an update anyway :slight_smile: so see what happens hope you’re okay @RachelRaybould.

(James Murray-Ferris) #1058

My local screwfix also doesn’t have a logo and neither does refunds from screwfix

(Lancelot Payne) #1059

Quite a few merchants I shop at missing logos and it’s starting to get to me now as my feed is starting to look untidy just want it sorted but waiting forever for it to change isn’t the one.

(Andrew Schofield) #1060

I don’t think any screwfix store has merchant data set correctly, and it certainly isn’t in the same group of the online merchant. My local 2 are both un-enriched, even after submitting corrections.

(Rachel Raybould) #1061

There is a few that are correct I know that. The problem is merging needs to happen.

(Andrew Schofield) #1062

I assume you didn’t have the power to merge merchants?

(Rachel Raybould) #1063

Nope I didn’t. Hopefully something they might implement one day :crossed_fingers:

How long are people waiting before resubmitting? I’ve got some which haven’t been actioned in over a month which I’m considering putting back in but I hear all this does is create another correction entry so is there any point?

(Rachel Raybould) #1065

There is no point keeping submitting other than you thinking it has either been done incorrectly or missed. You can give it another try but I wouldn’t try more than twice at the moment.

This is the fundamental problem though. I’ve no idea if it’s not been actioned yet or if it’s just been ignored or if the actioner has disagreed with the proposed change…

(Rachel Raybould) #1067

Give it another go and see if that changes then.

(Sacha Zarb) #1068

Just sent one through for the House of Commons, as you do

(James Murray-Ferris) #1069

Is it a picture of a group of clowns?