Lost my iPhone & so now what?

(Katrina Wong) #1

So I lost my phone abroad. What other ways apart from running to an ATM can I see my balance or transfer some funds to my Monzo?

I’ve got an old Android in the meantime but the app isn’t compatible with it. I’m stuck in a pickle so would appreciate some advice!

Last week web.monzo.com was launched. All you need is to enter your email and you’ll be sent a magic link. Transfer funds the usual way by bank transfer

(Jonathon) #3

It’s almost like this was fate!

(Tasha) #4

Hi there,

Relatively new to Monzo, so excuse me if this is posted in the wrong place!

I lost my phone as well, and used web.monzo.com (great timing for launch, and very useful), but does anyone know if there is any chance of a feature that will allow withdrawals from pots into your main account via the web log in? I’m just a bit stuck unless I log into my Monzo account on someone else phone.
Thanks

(MikeF) #5

Not in a time scale that will be any use to you, but I don’t remember anyone ruling this out from ever happening.

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #6

I thought Id seen somewhere if you got in touch with Monzo they could transfer from pots into your CA after ID verification - either by phone number on back of card or private message them

• @cookywook may be able to confirm this or tell you Im talking rubbish :slight_smile: ???