Hello Dears,
Could you give me an advice, please?
I wanted to log in to my Monzo account on my phone however the system asked my PIN what never happened before. Unfortunately I did not use my card yet as I went to abroad after I received it and when I came back, I checked but did not find my PIN in the system or in the letter at all so now I could not log in…then I think my account was cancelled as I needed to sign up again.
Could you help me please, how can I use my Monzo account again?
Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day to you all

No need to ask again

Make sure you used the correct email address. If you don’t, the app thinks you’re trying to create a new account.

1 Like

Yes of course, I used the same as before

Oh , you are right, thank you for your help :slight_smile: I successfully logged in.
Could you help me please, where can I find the Card’s PIN in the system? :slight_smile:

It’s the number you just entered

If you need another reminder there’s a button under the picture of your card to see a PIN reminder

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
Finally I have a very last question: What does this message mean that my money is left for 24 days?
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s part of the budgeting features, 24 days until the end of the month when this resets

Search the help tab in the app for Summary to find out more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.