Known issues / bugs 🐛🐜🐞

Hi,

This may have been during a prepaid outage: https://mondo.statuspage.io/

If not, I suggest you contact in app chat to see what reason the transaction was declined for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Erm… yes, it did happen precisely yesterday. I have now just read about the outage. Phew. :wink:
Thank you, Hugh.

1 Like

No problem! You’ll be glad to hear these issues will be a thing of the past on the Current Account as it doesn’t use the 3rd party supplier that keeps failing - everything is in house :smiley:

Indeed, let’s hope all will work smoothly when kept within the Monzo family. :wink:
Have a good night! :slight_smile:

Small couple of issues:

• Platform: Current Account - App version 2.0.0-alpha3 on Android 7.1.1

• Visibility issue:
    On some merchants, the back arrow “appears” to be missing as it’s extremely close to the background colour chosen for the merchant:
    kickstart
    [annoyingly, the screenshot shows the arrow clearer than it does on my phone]

• Exchange rate issue
    I’m pretty sure the GBP to USD exchange rate ISN’T £1=$0.00 as shown (if it is, I’d like to buy £2,000 worth of USD right now …)
    exchange.
    [this is an active card check for the above transaction, even though it isn’t shown as such]

I’ve had a bug twice this week where there’s no back button when clicking on a notification in iOS. I’ve had to force close an app to go back into the feed.

I’ve raised it here:

https://community.monzo.com/t/bug-no-back-button-on-golden-ticket/13406/9?u=haitch

Really? I’d happily sell you USD at that rate. That would mean I get your £2,000 and you get nothing. If each pound is worth zero dollars.

Want a deal?

I last tried to withdraw a while ago nearby ATM, showed ‘Your card issuer may charge you for this transaction’ so I removed my card by pressing ‘Cancel’. and used my normal debit card to get the money out. But I have noticed that Monzo has charged me for the transaction which is absurd. Where’s my money gone, Monzo?? Any help? Is this a system glitch? if so then I hope my money is going to show back into my account. Can someone please help from Monzo team?

We’ve responded to your problem on this thread: Wrong/incorrect transaction shown - money disappeared from monzo account

:slight_smile:

Hi on the current TestFlight version of the blue app (353) on the iPhone the widget shows card balance and not account balance for a current account the in app balance shows as account balance correctly

Jason