Kerching Sounds

Hi, I’m relatively new to Monzo but loved the Kerching sound, not so much the cash register one… anyway, i have lost all sounds and they are my default phone sounds (android) for notifications, I have been trying to get them back but have had no luck, can anyone help or is it a case or re-installing the App?

Phones make sounds?? :scream: I thought everyone had them on mute these days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They should!

Have you looked in the sound settings section of the phone?

I can’t remember the last time I had the ringer unmuted on my phone…

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the community,

Reinstalling the app should fix this, it often happens after resetting or getting a new phone and restoring from backups.

Oh mate you’re as bad as my daughter lol !

Hi Lisa & welcome :wave:

Usually, the logout of :monzo: app, uninstall :monzo: app, reboot device, download & install the :monzo: app & login dance :bananadance: fixes this.

See here for more info:

3 Likes

It still vibrates and my watch silently delivers notifications so I’m not missing anything. But I’m also not driving people around me mad

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try these.

Yeah I’m old School - i like the sounds :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t have a smart watch, so like to drive people mad by the sounds on my phone, its the only thing that’s keeping me going through Lockdowns :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies for my unhelpful comment, I was only joking :grin: What the others have said is good advice and is what I’d suggest also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey No problems, not many people i know have sounds on their phones either, I’m a dinosaur.

2 Likes

I wish Mrs Anarchist would mute hers. Especially when she disappears upstairs for half an hour after texting everyone she knows.

2 Likes