JAJA Discussion

Now I’m #142 :open_mouth:

Well, I got the app, started going through the application and as soon as I entered my salary it said that I didn’t meet their criteria.

How do you know??? I have a “You’re one step closer to Jaja” email, but I don’t see anything in it to tell me where I am in the queue.

On the email I have, further down there is a link to see your place in the queue.

Maybe that’s it then, I don’t have an email with that subject line, only “You’re one step closer to Jaja” and there’s definitely no link to the queue in it. I’ll try their chat

1 Like

You can know your place in the queue here:

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

I don’t like the answer though - 9366th :frowning:

And I’m right behind you 9367

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are both just in front of me at 9377 :grinning:

What is Jaja like for approving online transactions?

Do you have to go through the text messages rigmarole or is there in-app notification approval as with Monzo?

Is their security totally overzealous like HSBC?

They text you a four digit number. Easier to remember and put into the verification field than longer numbers I think.

1 Like

I’ve just checked mine, as I couldn’t remember if I had added my email.

There’s only 9388 in total so you guys are at the back. When did you sign up, this month?

I’m 8,732 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t actually need one now, its been so long. :sleeping:

1 Like

Just like HSBC and Mastercard, then. I think I’ll leave it.

11th of December last year. Just checked, I’m at 8809 now :slight_smile:

I don’t seem to have moved, but looking at their criteria I’m a out 8k too short of qualifying based on salary anyway :joy: glad all this waiting hasn’t been in vein.

October/November last year (I think lol)
But it has been said on here that android users were having to wait anyway, so may have only just started moving up the list.

I’m now up to the heady heights of 8799 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m 8,550 currently. Applied in June 2019. Same outlook - it’s been so long I don’t need it.

1 Like

My card is due to arrive this week :tada:

My personal income < £40,000 as a graduate trainee and didn’t meet criteria at first attempt because I just lazily answered household income as equal to my personal income. Upon 2nd attempt moments after, putting true household income > £40k when including next of kin got me past their internal criteria and on-towards the credit check process.

Overall, the sign up process and flow was very slick.

Curious to know if any users have managed to link their JaJa card to their Curve Wallet? And more specifically, having done so, successfully used it with Curve Apple Pay?

2 Likes

Yes, it works fine.

I’ve used Jaja via Curve via Google Pay online - my phone doesn’t have NFC but am sure it would otherwise work in person, as will Apple Pay

2 Likes