Issue paying Barclaycard DD with Monzo

Hi All -

I currently pay off my Barclaycard credit card with a monthly direct debit (DD) through my Nationwide, however I am trying to switch this to be paid off by my Monzo instead. The issue is within the Barclaycard app after inputting my Monzo details I get a ‘BDDE3 Error’.

I haven’t had much luck resolving. I’ll contact Barclaycard but thought I’d put it out there in case there have been similar experiences.

Ta

It looks like I’ve ‘resolved’ this by logging in via the web rather than Barclaycard app (although frankly it’s not fully clear it’s been successful).

It would reduce so much life faff if Monzo offered a credit card. These sorts of things, dare I say, might actually be straightforward / intuitive. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Got to love a mysterious Barclays error code

3 Likes

I want to know what BDDE1 and BDDE2 are for now.

1 Like

I had this exact problem (and solution) yesterday. Glad to know I’m not alone

1 Like

I’ve tried to change my Direct Debit from Lloyds to Monzo for my Barclaycard, however, when I enter all my details I get an error code on the Barclaycard app BDDE3 and it says to check the details again. It won’t let me set this up.

Any ideas on how to make this work?

You need to use the website, not the app apparently:

1 Like

Thanks. Awesome that I cannot sign in via the web, despite using the same details.

I’ll try persist. Thanks.

Good luck!