[iOS] App Slowdown & Lag, help me?

Hi

Been always like it. Whenever I enter the app is laggy, not always but most of the time yes.
When I access the Summary it gets stuck and I have to wait, it comes back to normal and I scroll down and it gets laggy. The same is with the transactions page (the main page)… Every app I have on my phone works fine, Monzo is the only one that is laggy. I really don’t understand why :\ , I tried to reinstall it but is the same.
thanks

Hi Alex, welcome. What iPhone do you have and iOS version are you on? That might give us come clues. Thanks

I’m experiencing this now and it’s terrible. So so so so slow almost unusable. It’s great to have all these brilliant features but are they worth it when you can’t even use the app without it getting super frustrating. Think I would rather an app with less features rather than one the lags.

I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5 and have tried reinstalling the app but no luck at all. Can’t believe more people aren’t moaning about this?!

They are, in the 5 or 6 other threads about it

It’s a bug that slipped through, there’s a fix that’s being tested internally (last I saw) so hopefully it’s not too far away from a public release.

This is probably the best thread to view