iOS 13 iPhone

Currently updated to iOS 13 and the is so many crashes and freezing and bits disappearing… is Monzo acting on this as matter of urgency ?

1 Like

Really? I am on iOS 13 (updated this morning) and haven’t experienced any issues with Monzo at all. Maybe I am just lucky!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

(After thought - I am on the current TestFlight version, which may not be the same version you are on?)

1 Like

Likewise with Matt, I’ve been on iOS 13 for a few months and no issues at all

1 Like

As Matt suggested, have you tried reinstalling the app?

1 Like

I’d be curious to see if the issues still exist after iOS 13.1 when it’s released on Tuesday.

1 Like

I’m on 13.1 and no issues at all :muscle:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the first we’ve heard of this Craig! Could you please uninstall and reinstall the app?

I’m not the only one

I have had a few app crashes with iOS 13.1 and the Testflight builds. I have clicked ‘forward to developer’ when it has crashed. When I say a few, I mean about 2 or 3 in the last month. I expect that using 2 lots of beta software. Generally, it was when doing something with pots or setting up/cancelling standing orders. Overall, it has been very stable since Monzo sorted out iOS 13 compatibility in my honest opinion.

1 Like

I’ve been on the iOS13 (Now 13.1) public beta and apart from a few issues at the start I’ve had no problems recently. I’d suggest making sure your Monzo app is up to date (I’m on version 2.65.0) or uninstalling and reinstalling as suggested here.