Investors flair here on the forum 🚀

Can you add me to the group? I have just joined the forum, but with a different email address. I have also asked for my email address in Monzo account to be updated to the same email that I use for this forum.

It’s the Crowdcube email address that matters here I believe.

I didnt have a community account before i invested. I just invested can i get added to the Investors group please?

It is coming soon.

2 Likes

Can people please scroll up and read a couple of posts before asking the same question that has been asked 100000x

:joy:

6 Likes

@Coral-Crew pls lock :joy:

2 Likes

And done! We’ve added all investors to the Investors group :rocket:

Not seeing it? Let us know and we’ll look into it.

Thanks!

18 Likes

I signed up to the forums with a different email address than the one I used for my bank account so haven’t been added into the investor group. I have synced them together now though!

Could I get added to the group and get my :rocket: flair please! :smile:

1 Like

Same.

Just joined Monzo Community and was recently a part of the crowdfunding - can I be added to the new forum group? Also, could I get the badge added to my name?

Many Thanks,
Ryan

The two go together I.e. the badge comes with the group membership.

Thank you! Sorry - still getting use to the navigation and layout of this forum.

It’s not a problem. We all had to start from that point!

1 Like

What is the reason you did not add me?

There probably won’t be a specific reason. Are you asking to be added and is your email address the same in both places to help identify you?

So did you mean that reason could be a different email in the forum than the crowdcube one?
No it is not.

He doesn’t know the real reason, he is just trying to be helpful. There will be no nefarious reason as to why you weren’t added, so hang tight and I’m sure one of the mods will see your comment and will add you to the group.

Don’t worry, you’re not missing anything in the mean time - all you get is a badge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The rocket thingy is not simply a “badge”! How very dare you! :joy:

It is a status symbol. A symbol of great fertility and wealth! Or simply a reminder of that fateful morning that you consumed one to many drams of scotch and took a punt on Monzo :sunglasses:

2 Likes