Investors flair here on the forum ๐Ÿš€

So did you mean that reason could be a different email in the forum than the crowdcube one?
No it is not.

((โ•ฏยฐโ–กยฐ๏ผ‰โ•ฏ๏ธต โ”ปโ”โ”ป) #339

He doesnโ€™t know the real reason, he is just trying to be helpful. There will be no nefarious reason as to why you werenโ€™t added, so hang tight and Iโ€™m sure one of the mods will see your comment and will add you to the group.

Donโ€™t worry, youโ€™re not missing anything in the mean time - all you get is a badge :slight_smile:

The rocket thingy is not simply a โ€œbadgeโ€! How very dare you! :joy:

It is a status symbol. A symbol of great fertility and wealth! Or simply a reminder of that fateful morning that you consumed one to many drams of scotch and took a punt on Monzo :sunglasses:

(Only available in amateur ) #341

I never drink before 10.30am and my investment was done before that :grin:

The forums gone mad for the investor badge lol.

(Antony Leons) #343

When will we get the email from crowdcube.

(Only available in amateur ) #344

7-14 days. If you tap on the transaction thereโ€™s full details

(Alex Mayo) #345

I would have thought some time this week, but donโ€™t quote me on that. CC are usually pretty quick at this, however as itโ€™s been funnelled through Monzoโ€™s app I am guessing there are some other steps in the way.

The crowdcube email is nothing special really. Just confirms your investment and shows you the certificate/statement.

(Matt Daynes) #346

Please can I get my badge added? Cheers

(Jim) #348

Fanx. I feel special now :grin:

(Jack Biggs) #349

Can I have my badge/title added please :smiley:

Can I have my title/badge added pleaseeee?

(S Lee) #351

Hello! How does one get the Crowdfunding Investor badge on this community! I just recently join the crowdfunding fam in the last round of investment! :smiley:

(Charlie) #352

Should have it added if you use the same email for monzo and monzo community but if not then @cookywook can manually assign the tag :slight_smile:

(S Lee) #353

Ah thank you! Yes im using the same email as my Monzo accountโ€ฆ? Or am i getting something wrong? Do i need to create a crowdcube account?

Would appreciate if @cookywook could help to do the tag if im getting something wrong. Thank you and Cheerio

(Dan) #354

Hi Richard

I used a different email for community than for my Monzo account. Can I DM you my main email so you can confirm and get my badge sorted please?

Thanks

(๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป) #355

Can I have my forum badge as well? I havenโ€™t had mine updated :+1:

(Splodf) #356

@cookywook just adding my name to the list of fairless peeps.

Hi, just to ask if I can be added in too please. Same email address used.

Are you going to add me to the investors topic or not?
Looks like you are adding everyone apart of me.