Investors flair here on the forum 🚀

Can anyone assist with advise. I recently joined monzo as a customer, on the 1st December . I am desperate to buy some Monzo Shares but was told that I needed to have been a customer since or prior to the 21 November?

Obviously, I am very disappointed. I wonder as to whether there is a back door ? I need to by 500 shares
Urgently… I believe in the story and the fundamentals of Monzo.

Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Sincerely

Malcolm

There are no back doors, you didnt meet the criteria if you only joined monzo in December.

All shares for this round have now gone so there are no more available. Unfortunatly you’re too late.

Your only option is to convince someone to sell theirs.

2 Likes

If you got a job at monzo you can buy shares via your salary! Tbh, if I was closer to London I’d be trying to get a job there so actually being a bit serious with that suggestion!

1 Like

I want to see if I get a rocket.

Not for a few days

Edit: is that Eric cantona?

1 Like

Thanks and yes it is.

I wish I could sell little rocket badges on the other forums I use for a minimum investment… it seems more people want the rocket than the investment return :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, genuinely amazing that that has been a lot of people’s first reaction

2 Likes

Not quite sure how I check if I have mine, seems to just show as new member

They’ll do a batch of them in the next few days

Ah, thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,

I seem to have not been added but I am using the same email address as far as I am aware. Could I be added please :slight_smile: So happy to be a part of the Investment, you rock! :slight_smile:

Read the above please :wink:

2 Likes

Apologies, I jumped the gun a bit there, completely missed the fact this thread was created last year :open_mouth: I also seem to be missing the beta badge and everything, is that a separate issue?

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity to invest! Thought I would say that here, so I can see if I have my flair. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww. It would appear not. :frowning:

1 Like

If you read up you’ll find this will be happening :soon:

1 Like

Hey, Could I also be added to the group?. Thanks. Liam.

I highly recommend this topic is closed!

6 Likes

Me too! Or some post is closed and stickied to let users know that flairs are coming soon…

1 Like

Obligatory repost for anyone about to ask… :rofl:

EDIT: Clearly no one listened :exploding_head::roll_eyes:

2 Likes