Introduce yourself 👋

Great! Let us know how you get on. :smiley::+1:

(Oh, you might want to change your profile settings - your email address is on display at the moment :frowning:)

Also we have this thread, which should help answer your Greece questions!

1 Like

Not a welcome but I’m back ha ha! August has been busier than ever for me but time to get back to normality so looking forward to catching up on everything. Looks like so many new faces and so much going on.

Still dislike pineapple pizza :wink:

3 Likes

Oh heck, thanks for that, I’ll let you know thanks x

Thanks also for the link x

3 Likes

I haven’t said welcome in a while, so WELCOME one and all :wave:

5 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: IFTTT Chat

Hey, Hubert here. I am husband, father of three and software engineer. That last one makes me really appreciative of what the Monzo team is doing. While I truly believe the service they deliver makes me better at the first two. See you around!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Simon and I’m from Nottingham. I joined Monzo last week and so far I’m loving it but I would like to see a way of paying in cash through the post office maybe.

8 Likes

I’m Matt from Bristol. Loving Monzo so far! Great customer service, love the feeling of being involved with the community and helping to shape future developments. Can’t wait to see the evolution continue!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Sean! I’m 17 and signed up to Monzo a week or so ago, I’m now going to get my wages paid into my Monzo account!

10 Likes

Welcome @behaghel, @SmoochySimon, @BristolMatt & @seanlloydy :wave:

@SmoochySimon cash deposits are being worked on as we speak. I beilive we’re due for an update closer to the end of the year. You can read more here: How do you deposit cash? [Feedback thread]

Hope you all enjoy being a part of the community!

4 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

I’m Mathew, from South Wales, and I work in marketing. Geek at heart so love the idea of banks like Monzo and seeing what they come up with.

I signed up to the Monzo community a few days ago but only now getting around to say hi!

4 Likes

Welcome @Parker,

Fellow South Wales user here :raised_hands:

Diolch yn fawr @Jackcrwhitney!

2 Likes

Hi Brenda, I m fr kl .I will b visiting for 72 days n unsure if I should apply fr s Munzo current or savings acct to get the contactless card fr London underground.are there any fixed monthly n maintenance charges n if yes, how much are they n is there a minimum period the acct must be active without penalty charges ? I m very wary if I transferred funds n the funds do not get credited into the Munzo account.please advice.

Hi @sychin :wave:,

If you’re only visiting the UK for a small period of time and are looking for some way to use contactless on the underground you may be better off picking up an oyster card: https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/oyster/entry.do

Monzo is a UK Current Account and isn’t really designed for users visiting the UK on short trips/holidays.

1 Like

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

John here originally from Scotland but currently living in England … joined Monzo a couple of months ago and love it - just getting round to registering on here!

3 Likes

Welcome! :wave:

Are you full Monzo yet? :eyes:

2 Likes