International Transfer - blank page after clicking 'confirm and transfer'

Hi,

I have been trying to send an international transfer, but after putting in all the details and clicking ‘confirm and transfer’, it does Face ID and then just shows a blank screen and nothing happens. I have tried it a few times and have tried exiting and opening the app again.

iOS 16.1.2
iPhone 12 mini
App Version: 5.5.0 #868

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Kirstie

1 Like

Hey There

Only our support team can help you, please ask then to check what the error is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @_Tom, could you please tell me the best way to contact the support team? I can’t see any guidance on the app or on the website about how to contact them, it just displays help articles. It says you can chat to Monzo on the app but I can’t see how, is the only option to call 0800 8021281?

1 Like

If you head to…

Help > Type Contacting Support and click chat :slight_smile:

Ok thanks

@_Tom Eventually the second person I spoke to on the chat told me to just delete the app and redownload it. I did that and it worked. I think that’s a suggestion you can share in the community for these types of issues to save us spending a while trying to contact someone on the chat!

3 Likes

That’s a good idea with any error in any app really.

Heyy,

Glad you got it sorted, sometimes a reinstall does solve any issues but other times we may need to investigate further so always a good tip to try the former like you mentioned then contact as the resort or whichever you prefer. :slight_smile: