IFTTT Notifications on Monzo app when triggers go off

Issue: Badge notifications when IFTTT triggers go off

Details to reproduce: Run the 1p challenge and Reverse 1p challenge to see if you get the same result

Device: iPhone XS Max

App Version: 3.63.1

Screenshots: None available at the moment when it happens

Isnā€™t that a setting in IFTTT when you create the applet?

You get the notifications from the IFTTT App when the applet runs thatā€™s fine but the Monzo app gets two badges like youā€™ve spent something it never used to do it only recently.

Ohh sorry I misread.

I havenā€™t used mine for a while (will do in Jan) but Iā€™m fairly sure I didnā€™t get a notification that money had been added to my pot :thinking:

@BritishLibrary setup the reverse 1p challenge the other day and was discussing it with Monzo. Iā€™m sure he will be able to tell you whether he received one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to worry let me know how you get on as well and hopefully it can be sorted as itā€™s just odd getting a badge on the Monzo app for adding money automatically to a pot.

Itā€™s always done this?

Not that I was aware of only recently happened giving badges on the Monzo app but IFTTT always sent a notification when an applet ran so thatā€™s normal.

Hmm I generally turn badge notifications off. See my Email app with 124947829578309 unread emailsā€¦

Let me see what happens tomorrow, but Iā€™d expect a badge notification for this?

In the same way that if you set up a recurring pot transfer in app, it becomes a badge while itā€™s ā€œunreadā€ in the feed?

In that sense I guess it does make sense maybe Iā€™m just getting a bit annoyed by it will see what happens :slight_smile: thanks guys for all the responses.

I have two different IFTTT for moving money and both of them leave a badge.

2 Likes

Perfect thatā€™s it then it leaves a badge thought it was mine playing up glad thatā€™s solved itself.

When I used the challenges back in the early part of the year it always left a Monzo notification for mine as well.

1 Like

Thanks bud might of just been over looking it just glad I know itā€™s meant to be there thought it was a bug but luckily itā€™s not.

1 Like