Help with magstripe error

So I was doing a magstripe point of sale transaction and the machine wasn’t picking up my card , eventually it did and it gave this error code (pic) didn’t attempt to charge me card, I’m just going round in circles with COps.
IMG_20180828_125025__01
Does anyone know what it means I’m thinking magstripe is corrupted.

( What support said, first I got told that I need magstripe ATM withdrawals enabled when i already said it was a pos transaction, the she told me I still need it enabled to make in store transactions which isn’t true and now I’ve been left on read for some time.
This isn’t the first time, I find COps just scan the message looking for keywords and paste a pre written message like there was the word magstripe in my message so I got a long speech about magstripe needing to be enabled to take out cash in some countries.

1 Like

Flagged this one internally. :disappointed:

It does look like a corrupt magstripe though, are you able to replace your card in the app?

3 Likes

I am but I’d rather not if I don’t have to as I’ve got my monzo details saved in too many sites. Plus I’m not abroad right now so I don’t really need magstripe working but I want to know if it’s corrupted so if I need a new card before I go abroad.

1 Like