Help us improve CASS switching

It was. :octopus:

3 Likes

I love this! Just tried to order one and they’re not taking orders currently. :frowning:

But the website says:

“We’ll be open for squeezeness again on World Octopus Day, 8th October 2022”

I am so setting a reminder for that date!

1 Like

I had to chase mine up as it never arrived. I can’t remember if you got to choose the size you wanted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If there’s a choice, I’m defo going for the biggest one they’ve got! :rofl:

2 Likes

Reach out to them on twitter… I managed to get 2 from them a few weeks back. No even a direct Octopus customer.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve messaged them asking how I can adopt an Octopus so will see what they say! :rofl:

1 Like

There’s something to be said for creating a buzz around an advertising character. The previous generations will recall Flat Eric (Levi’s) and Munkey (PG Tips), and the older ones amongst us may even remember Busby (British Telecom) which all became collectible toys.

I was saying in another thread that I received a sloth with my Eve mattress, who appears on their adverts.

So perhaps a Hot Chip plushie with every CASS is an idea, similar to the :disco: neon :sunshine: cards :juicy: promotion, which seemed to get a bit of traction on what youngsters call ‘socials’ :grimacing:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sofworks/Sofology - whoever they are now + in the past also gave a sloth with their sofas.

2 Likes

Masterstroke marketing. Only trumped by Nick Kamen in the washer facility for 501’s and the Guinness anticipation ad - wow

2 Likes

I remember when the PG Tips monkey used to be used by ITV Digital back in the day! Looks like there’s quite a few on eBay.

1 Like

We’re putting a prototype together to share with you next week :pinched_fingers:

10 Likes

Amazing. Very keen for this and stoked to hear how you’re approaching the problem!

1 Like

I’ll be CASS-ing over in a few months (when Santander pay out! :money_mouth_face:) so if you have a crude one built, I can hold off and test :eyes:

1 Like

Good morning! :coffee:

We have a prototype for you :palms_up_together:

Have a play around and tell us what you think.

If you have any trouble accessing it let me know, this is the first time I’ve shared a Figma prototype outside of Monzo.

x

12 Likes

Looks very nice, easy to read and go through, modern and slick.

One thing that is not clickable in the prototype is the ‘Change’ link next to the switch date. I wanted to see what it looks like when you choose a different date and if the app makes it clear what is the earliest possible switch date.

2 Likes

Good spot! We’ll make sure that’s useable in time for testing.

It’s basically a date selector with the earliest possible date being 7 working days from that moment in time.

4 Likes

I like it.

On this little heads up it might be worth clarifying if it’s possible to switch a joint account into a joint account.

3 Likes

I also tried clicking around to try and find other new elements of the app but it wasn’t possible.

7 Likes

Firstly thanks @maxwhite for sharing a Figma with the community, more of this please! :slight_smile:

Some thoughts;

• The twitter feed at the bottom, I’m not really sure why this would be relevant. But it did look nice.
    -Overall looks really nice, I like
3 Likes