Has the cheque Freepost gone?

I went to check the details in the help section today and found this. Is the freepost option removed now?

1 Like

And then I find this when I click Add Money. This is massively inconsistent. The COps wait times are crazy long at the moment and it’s simple stuff like this that’s the reason why.

3 Likes

I think this has been raised before, the answer being it’s just a mistake and that freepost still exists.

(On the wider point, it’d be interesting to see what the most common reasons for contacting support are and the plan to resolve them…)

2 Likes

Raised before but still not fixed? Just feels like an easy change and if it’s not easy you’ve got to wonder why not?

2 Likes

@cookywook Any idea when this is going to get updated?

That’s correct! The info on the cheque screen is accurate and I’ll see if we can add the FREEPOST info to that help article.

So, to be clear: FREEPOST MONZO is all you need. But you can also send it to the address if you want to record the delivery. (We’re also redirecting post from our old address so nothing should get missed).

8 Likes

This would be really interesting. I wonder if Monzo categorise each conversation so they know where to focus on.

3 Likes

I’d hope so. Monzo are known for being data driven - and with their focus on reducing cost I’d be surprised if they weren’t monitoring and proactively addressing the sources of support chats…

1 Like

Oh no :frowning:. If so, at least these should be relatively low hanging fruit to get fixed! Would you mind sharing how you know that these types of thing are what is causing longer wait times?

Well I obviously don’t have statistics on what the root cause of all support requests are so I think you’re just trying to make a point?

My point was simply that because the information in help was missing it almost led me to raise a support request, and if there is a lot of basic information missing in the help section then there’s going to be a lot of wasted support requests.

1 Like

I’d have been really interested to take a look at any of that data if it did exist :smiley:

I completely agree that its a good idea for those addresses to be consistent :+1: . I’m not sure I agree that it’s generating a lot of wasted support requests or that this particular issue is pushing up the support wait times - but that’s okay - we can have differing views :blush:

Thank you for answering my question :slight_smile:

Posting freepost cheque tomorrow when I go out.

Wish it luck.

1 Like

I think this is out of date too…

(Edit: hadn’t realised this was such an old thread)

1 Like

Maybe use a stamp?

1 Like

I am a shareholder in the royal mail, given the recent state of the stock i’m not putting any more money into them.

On a sereous note its a £15 cheque i’m in no hurry

1 Like