wished that I could use this, but my work needs my IBAN to pay me
so I can’t be paid into my Monzo directly.
Was confirmed that it ‘should’ work for joint accounts at the Manchester event last night, so fingers crossed!
How long before The high street banks implement this they have a habit of improving what they offer 
This is amazing!!
The implementation is really well done too

Does anyone know if this is limited to one payment a month? I’ve just used it for some expenses reimbursement from my employer but hoping I can also use it for my salary in a week’s time 
I cant see a reason that it would be
This’ll be for things that can be recognised as Salary, something which Monzo doesn’t let me change so… sounds great but will never apply to me! (self-employed, my ‘salary’ comes via Faster Payments, I don’t have the option to BACS from my business bank (yes, I should change my business bank, know anywhere that is offering them yet?
)).
In which case couldn’t you just “pay” yourself a day earlier
With Faster Payments it’ll just hit when you click send right?
Well, yes. But I was referring to this feature which is triggered by BACS.
I can pay myself any day I wish (I have a SO setup for convenience).
Oh yeah of course, it was just a light-hearted joke! 
I couldn’t see why you’d BACS yourself if you could faster payments yourself? (i.e. majority of self-employed folk).
I’d BACS so that Monzo would recognise it as a Salary! Then I could use all the whizzy budgetting tools too… 
Has anybody got it to work?
As I said in my first post I received the notification but no option to say that I wanted it early. I can’t find any option in the app to enable it.
Have you got an upcoming payment in your feed?
Looks like @Anzo did!
Are there budgeting tools that work differently when it recognises a payment as a salary?
What is stopped by it not being classed as ‘Salary’? (I’ve never marked it as such my monthly pay is just marked “General”)
I was under the impression it is still functional?
I think it was a joke with the wink but notsure?
Yeah you can use the budgeting with any incoming payment over £200 regardless of bacs or faster payment etc or just pick a fixed date to go between.
My salary (due tomorrow) is classed as Bills 
