Get Paid Early Could Stop

It’s also possible that your employer might start paying you by Faster Payments for whatever reason

3 Likes

:point_up: this

The feature is available only if conditions are met which are beyond Monzo’s direct control.
If the conditions change, even though Monzo hasn’t changed, the feature may stop working. A user could see this as a Monzo problem - so I believe the message is a simple pre-warning.

3 Likes

It’s using part of a legacy system to their customers advantage but it’s not going to be there forever.

I work for a large national company and BACS is still used but i’ve worked for a small business and was paid by FP.

I’m guessing it’s either banking charges with the big banks for FP or just legacy payroll systems.

2 Likes

There are a whole number of reasons why Get Paid Early might not work. Many of those reasons have already been discussed in this thread and are out of our control.

Please do take the message seriously though and use Get Paid Early as a helpful feature. Do not plan to depend on it if you can.

17 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.