Gaming 🎮

RE4 Remake arrived today.

Not convinced I like it yet but will see. Just on chapter 3.

Just to point out, it seems if you bought Ubisoft games with Stadia, you might “own” them already if you use Luna. It seems you have to have Prime or Luna+ subscription to play them, but didn’t expect this anyway considering I was refunded the cost.

Have you played the original?

I had many years ago but it’s not very memorable, which indicates least favourite of the mainstream.

They need Code Veronica X remake, or get Dino Crisis done.

Just had a go with Sonic Team Racing with the Luna+ free trial and its worked really well considering my internet connection right now isnt the best. Im using my Fire TV stick and Switch pro controller and i might as well have been playing on a normal console.

1 Like

I’ll have to wait until Resident Evil 4 PS5 arrives at CEX as I have a voucher from there.

Personally, I don’t really see why anyone would subscribe to Luna+ at the moment. The game selection is really weak and simply isn’t worth £8.99 a month for most people. I don’t see how this won’t end up being shut down like Stadia unless something changes soon.

1 Like

Ashley really be testing my patience.

RE4 Remake.

1 Like

Just been playing some of the XBox game pass cloud games on my laptop (Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and a bit of Assassin’s Creed Origins) and I’m really surprised with how well they are running. They also look so good. There are still some improvements, e.g. decrease game load time, but hopefully, Microsoft stick with this as cloud gaming is a really good way for some people to access games

2 Likes

Cries in Stadia

5 Likes

Considering Microsoft is already established in the gaming industry, it will be easier for them to make a presence in the cloud streaming sector, plus they’ll probably be more determined to do so in order to keep people playing XBox.

I think it was always going to be difficult for Google to make a big impact, especially when they made so many mistakes along the way.

The problem with Google’s is that it was Google.

2 Likes

Only Google could launch a new gaming product in the middle of a pandemic where people had nothing to do and essentially not advertise it, have a confusing model for consumers, and then give up on it when it isn’t immediately successful.

Anybody getting the new gaming mouse from Razer?

2 Likes

I love it, but I’m still waiting for my Razor hover mouse so not sure I trust this will ever be released :smiling_face_with_tear:

Eee Resident Evil 4 remake gets more challenging.

Those things in Chapter 13. Pass.

Thinking about them, I think when I played the original, I stopped playing when they showed up.

Regenerators or whatever. It’s a nope.

Started playing Breath of the Wild again for the third time. Despite putting in 50 odd hours previously I’ve never actually achieved much beyond defeating one Devine beast and wandering all over the map.

Hoping to actually finish the game this time and do some of the side quests.

5 Likes

Haven’t been able to continue RE:4 on PC due to the constant crashes, some type of driver error but all up to date.

Praying it gets fixed soon, so far the amount I’ve played its great!

1 Like

Do you have the dlc? There’s a lot in it

So far this year I enjoyed Atomic Heart, RE 4 and hopefully Dead Island 2

1 Like