I am planning to move from Australia to London soon, and came across the wonderful services you guys are providing and considering how crazy it is to open a new account in London, I am leaning towards opening a account with Monzo,
This is what made me worried though it is under
But, you won’t be able to claim back money you’ve lost if:
- you didn’t keep your phone, card and PIN safe
- you broke the terms of this agreement
- you gave us incorrect instructions (we’ll still try to help you recover your money)
- we took actions under conditions outside of our control
- the losses aren’t the direct result of our actions.
So currently all the leading aussie banks provide money back guarantee on Fraud , so say some one stole my card and used it . If i report and admit all the details, I get all my money back.
The above statement from the Monzo is however not clear in the case that i just mentioned, What would happen if someone steals my card and by the time i figure out and freeze my card the person has already done multiple transaction. Would Monzo honour it under this scenario and get me my money ?