Forgetting debit card details

So I’m on the TestFlight version of Mondo, but maybe this is an issue with all users.

Up until recently my debit card was stored with Mondo. It’s a little inconvenient and off putting that I now need to put in my details to add a debit card.

Before I would just top up whenever and recently knowing I have TouchID added that extra security. I would like to know why that changed

I noticed this too, I’m sure Mondo used to store my debit card details. Now I topup with my Apple Pay card for convenience.

Hmm possible bug somewhere. Can’t say I’ve experienced it here. Debit card is always presented on the top up page, never had to reinput it :confused:

@jamestoyer are you running iOS10 on your device? Wondering if that’s the underlying issue…

It’s also losing card details for me as well.

iOS 10 dev B3

Hmm I’ll keep an eye on it here on iOS 10 b3 and it’s never happened

Nope, just the latest version of iOS 9. It appears that my financée also has the same problem and she’s running on iOS 9 too

Seems there are a few of us with an issue then. I wonder if card details are removed after the app update? I’m not running the TestFlight builds, I’m on Mondon 1.5.3, #244 if that is any use to the developers.

Experiencing this also, on iOS 9.3.3 with 1.5.3 #244 Mondo. This wasn’t happening before I updated to the most recent update, quite frustrating.

Thanks everyone for reporting this issue! This issue is a limitation of the way we currently store card details in the backend. We have a fix designed but not built yet (should be within the next few weeks). In the meantime, we recommend using Apple Pay or bank transfer top ups (ideally, setting up a standing order after pay day :blush:) to avoid needing to re-enter card details. :credit_card:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @rdingwall.

I know we’re in beta and everything but this seems a little poor oversight considering it was working perfectly pre-latest update. Especially as it may be users most used feature to some degree, I would have hoped it would be tested thoroughly. If only I could roll back!